Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Manually upload to CyberLink Cloud?
BadWolf [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 10, 2015 09:45 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
When producing a video to disk, there is an option to "Upload a copy to CyberLink Cloud".

Is there a way, outside of the produce window, to manually upload anything the cyberlink cloud? I already have a produced video I would like to upload, but when I goto the website I don't see any options to upload, and I can't find any other options in PD.

Thanks
[Thumb - c1.jpg]
 Filename
c1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
25 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Yes. Log in to the cloud portal here using your CL account credentials, then click on the Photos or Videos section. If you don't have an existing album, create one and you'll see an Upload button:

Note that there's a file size limit of 1GB for each individual clip
BadWolf [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 10, 2015 09:45 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Yes. Log in to the cloud portal here using your CL account credentials, then click on the Photos or Videos section. If you don't have an existing album, create one and you'll see an Upload button:

Note that there's a file size limit of 1GB for each individual clip

Perfect! Once I added a folder, the download button became available. Thank you!