CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
simultaneous downloads error
Reply to this topic
jjansen [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 24, 2018 18:22 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to download two presets. Every time I do I get the error "Maximum simultaneous download limit reached.". I have just rebooted my PC so nothing should be running. I am trying to get the two presets "Into the Distance and "Twighlights Last Gleaming". Any suggestions or throughts? I did download some CLUTs and audio tracks yesterday.........Jackie
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 5757 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for providing all the details. I just tried downloading each of them (one at a time) and didn't have any problems, so maybe the problems you were having have been resolved by now.

I'm not sure if it would make any difference, but were you trying to download them from the main search results page or from the detailed page for each preset? Again I just tried both ways and everything worked correctly.
[Post New]
Hello Jackie,

Welcome to the DZ forum laughing

Like optodata, I had no issues selecting & downloading multiple effects. I went to TRZ Charlie's templates page, selected the two presets, downloaded & installed.

The steps I took are shown in this screen capture:

The downloaded .dzl file is attached

PIX
 Filename
20200924.dzl
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
181 bytes
 Downloaded:
15 time(s)
PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
jjansen [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 24, 2018 18:22 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello Jackie,

Welcome to the DZ forum laughing

Like optodata, I had no issues selecting & downloading multiple effects. I went to TRZ Charlie's templates page, selected the two presets, downloaded & installed.

The steps I took are shown in this screen capture:

The downloaded .dzl file is attached

PIX

Thanks so much. I still don't know why my two downloads weren't working. I will worry about that in the future if it ever occurs again. For now, the link you attached worked great for me. Thanks a lot........Jackie
Reply to this topic