CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mediashow seperates videos from photos when I try to create a movie disc.
Reply to this topic
ChrisC [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 12, 2020 02:24 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I make a slideshow and produce it. How do I burn it direct to Blu Ray?
I load the slideshow into the tray and click on create movie disc. It then seperates my videos from the photos and plays them first.
Even though I have created the slideshow by calender. So I want the videos to be played when the correct sequence/dates is.
Slide show plays fine. But how to burn direct to Blu ray disc please without the seperation of the videos from the photos.
[Post New]
I think you need to produce the slideshow video first with your photos and videos, and then burn the slideshow video to the BD afterwards.

Dave
ChrisC [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 12, 2020 02:24 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I think you need to produce the slideshow video first with your photos and videos, and then burn the slideshow video to the BD afterwards.

Dave

Thank you for your reply. I have made a slideshow first. How do I burn it to BD from within Mediashow 6.
As soon as I go create movie disk it seperates the videos from the photos.
I have had to resort to getting the MPG file or M2ts file and importi it to Pinnacle 22 and burn from here where it has to re do the video again and takes a lot of time.
[Post New]

Thank you for your reply. I have made a slideshow first. How do I burn it to BD from within Mediashow 6.
As soon as I go create movie disk it seperates the videos from the photos.
I have had to resort to getting the MPG file or M2ts file and importi it to Pinnacle 22 and burn from here where it has to re do the video again and takes a lot of time.

I think you misunderstood. I'm saying you have to produce your created slideshow as a video first...and then burn that produced video file to your Blu-ray Disc. MediaShow can't burn the photos and videos together directly...I believe because of a file structure issue on the disc. That's why you need to create the slideshow video separately first.

Dave

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 01. 2020 01:31

Reply to this topic