CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looking for Transitions and drop in boxes
Reply to this topic
Sewelly [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Dec 10, 2012 06:32 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
<p class="western">Hi all and thanks in advance. I have linked a video for what im looking for, have had a look through the libraries but there is so much stuff I couldnt find it.

<p class="western">Looking for a transition like the green one in the video

<p class="western">The next thing would be some drop down boxes First style not sure how to make or where to find it and If
something exists would i be able to change the color?

<p class="western">There are a couple of others justy needing some direction.

<p class="western">Regards
Mark
<p class="western">
<p class="western">Examples Here

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 14. 2020 00:33

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 5390 Offline
[Post New]
You can make that transition seen in the YT video yourself by using a paint program with rectangles with different colors and keyframe them as PiP objects positioned below and between two clips on the timeline. It is the well known ball transition that is used in video editing. Any object can be used such as this one already created as a PiP object in the DZ: https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/176869467?utm_source=profile-template-upload&utm_medium=template-detail&utm_campaign=4269473 . A video is seen, an object passes, and a different video is seen.

The drop down boxes can be created with say NewBlue Titler Pro which may be included with some versions of PowerDirector.

Look into PD365 for more possible selections of titles that can be modified and used.
Reply to this topic