CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I place a logo at four different positions to show at same time in a 360 degree video?
Reply to this topic
maderemark [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 08, 2019 21:42 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hi!

I have successfully created the same text title to show at four different positions to show at same time in a 360 degree video. How do I do this for a logo or jpg image? The settings for placing the logo in Power Director are not the same as they are for text titles.

Thanks!
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 5580 Offline
[Post New]
Use the PiP Designer, just like you would in a non-360° video. You can adjust the size and postion along with all the other usual settings. You can also use the Mask Designer if needed:

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win10 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 2070 | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
maderemark [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, I don't understand how to adjust the logo position based on your screenshot or explanation. A video demo would be far more effective.

Here is what I'm trying to do with my logo although this demo is done with a title. I want to have the logo appear at 90-degree angles so that someone who is panning around my 360 video will see the logo at all times: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP-lRk6ngIg&t=540s

Thanks!

Mark

Quote Use the PiP Designer, just like you would in a non-360° video. You can adjust the size and postion along with all the other usual settings. You can also use the Mask Designer if needed:

optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 5580 Offline
[Post New]
Like I said, the steps are exactly the same as shown with titles in that YT tutorial:

1. Place logo on the timeline and set the duration for the length of the video

2. Double-click to open PiP Designer and change the size and position as desired

3. Copy the logo clip and paste 3 more copies on tracks directly below the original

4. Double click on each one and move the position 90° or 180° away

maderemark [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you for your prompt reply. Here's where I was lost...

After opening “PiP Designer”, I did not click the triangle next to “Object Settings” to reveal “Longitude” and “Latitude” settings. I don't know how I missed that.

Thanks!

Quote Like I said, the steps are exactly the same as shown with titles in that YT tutorial:

1. Place logo on the timeline and set the duration for the length of the video

2. Double-click to open PiP Designer and change the size and position as desired

3. Copy the logo clip and paste 3 more copies on tracks directly below the original

4. Double click on each one and move the position 90° or 180° away

[Thumb - ScreenshotShowingHowToSetLogoToFourDifferentPositionsIn360video.jpg]
 Filename
ScreenshotShowingHowToSetLogoToFourDifferentPositionsIn360video.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
167 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
optodata
[Post New]
Yeah, you have to expand the Object Settings menu. Glad you figured that out!
Reply to this topic