Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looking for live tutoring
Mark93 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2020 16:54 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Have been working through PD18 courses, ready for some 1on1 live tudoring. See my work on YouTube - Alaska Long Hunters
Thank you! Mark

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 10. 2020 02:32

StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
One on one tutoring with a video professional can cost between $50 and $100 per hour.

How much are you willing to pay for the service?
Mark93 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2020 16:54 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote One on one tutoring with a video professional can cost between $50 and $100 per hour.

How much are you willing to pay for the service?

Split the difference $75, say we try 3 sessions @ $75 to start. $225 via PayPal then go from there?

Thanks, Mark
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
I'm not aware of any services or persons providing PowerDirector live tutoring. If Steven is willing to provide his services you will be in great hands. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Guys,

If there is any further progress on this matter, could you do it by PM or email etc. and avoid the use of the forum as a marketplace!

Don't want to act as a barrier to members helping each other, but nor do we want to have the forum turn into a buying/selling site.

So it's a valid question, but then it is quickly becomes a private and commercial matter between 2 members, rather than a matter for all members, and that is best dealt with as a private concern.

Thanks,
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
Mark, I will send you a private message and we can set up something using Skype or Zoom if that works for you.

Maybe I'll even throw in a copy of my book!

Steve