Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Some audio in multiple tracks project has no sound in real-time preview and rendered product
david90531 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 08, 2020 21:07 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I've created a multiple track project with about 35 video with audio tracks as well. But when I press play for the real-time preview only about 15-16 tracks sound comes out. And even final project after rendering is the same.

Is there a limit for the amount of video/audio allowed per project? I have checked and enabled all the audio tracks.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

I've attached a screenshot of what the project looks like right now
When I play it back I can hear tracks 1-15 or 16, but nothing after that.

screenshot1

Screenshot 2

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 08. 2020 21:41

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There is a limit of 99 tracks on a single timeline, but the audio and video on all tracks should be fully usable. I can do some experimenting and see what I can find, but I have two suggestions for you.

In the short term, the quickest way to make this work is to save a copy of your current project and remove all content from the top 15 tracks, then select the next 14 tracks' contents and drag it all up to the top tracks.

Place the the fully produced clip on Track 15, and then uncheck the video Enable/Disable this track box for the top 14 tracks. Produce to the same profile as your original clip, and hopefully the SVRT option will appear and PD will quickly add just the audio from the 14 new tracks to the produced video without changing the video content at all.

Do the same thing for the remaining 6 tracks, and swap out the original video on track 15 with the newly produced video, then produce using SVRT again.

If you're comfortable sharing the entire project, use Pack Project Materials under PD's File menu and save the whole thing to a cloud folder on OneDrive or Google Drive. Paste a shareable link here so others can download the project and see exactly what happens on their systems.
david90531 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 08, 2020 21:07 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There is a limit of 99 tracks on a single timeline, but the audio and video on all tracks should be fully usable. I can do some experimenting and see what I can find, but I have two suggestions for you.

In the short term, the quickest way to make this work is to save a copy of your current project and remove all content from the top 15 tracks, then select the next 14 tracks' contents and drag it all up to the top tracks.

Place the the fully produced clip on Track 15, and then uncheck the video Enable/Disable this track box for the top 14 tracks. Produce to the same profile as your original clip, and hopefully the SVRT option will appear and PD will quickly add just the audio from the 14 new tracks to the produced video without changing the video content at all.

Do the same thing for the remaining 6 tracks, and swap out the original video on track 15 with the newly produced video, then produce using SVRT again.

If you're comfortable sharing the entire project, use Pack Project Materials under PD's File menu and save the whole thing to a cloud folder on OneDrive or Google Drive. Paste a shareable link here so others can download the project and see exactly what happens on their systems.

Thank you so much for the help. I'll pack the project materials and start uploading them. It's 4.5GB so it might take awhile.
In the meantime I will start to work on the method you mentioned as well

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 09. 2020 00:23