Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
crop, pan and zoom tutorial?
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
The crop, pan and zoom tool is to some extent intuitive, but not completely. I've looked for but not found a tutorial on how to use just this tool but not found one. Is there one available that isn't mixed in with something else??
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
It is also known as Magic Motion. See this tutorial: https://youtu.be/55P37J1mOpc .
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks, it looks good for pan and zoom, but what about crop?
For example, capturing or recording stuff from the internet, usuall I want to crop off the various play/stop/progress items at the bottom of a captured clip. Occasionally, crop off an unwanted part of a clip or still photo - like someone's head got into the frame, one side or the other.

And from that, can I use several effects together?