Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Issue With My Setup
[Post New]
I've posted a list of persistent issues that I have been having with this program as well as a few others within this thread:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/82094.page

This thread has been unfairly locked as my issues have not been resolved and I can't even access the reply that CS sent to me. Funny how this forum is so willing to cover up what is an obvious bug with this program that I've spent my hard earned money on.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 24. 2020 20:56

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The moderator clearly stated that the remaining issues were specific to your system and there was little community benefit in continuing on the forum. This isn't social media where anyone can post about anything, this is a public forum hosted by Cyberlink to address issues affecting the user community.

You didn't respond to my suggestion in the original thread to use the email link in the notification email to accesss the latest reply from tech support since you weren't able to do that using the online My Support Ticket system.

If you're still unable to access the latest message, I suggest you send the moderator a private message asking to have the message resent from tech support or provide you with an alternate method of contacting them.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°