Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Director Suite 365
MrBluz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 18, 2013 15:39 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I just purchased Director Suite 365 & want to use Color Ditector on one of my computers & the rest of the programs on my computer that I only use for video editing. It's not letting me download the other programs to the 2nd computer. Is this something that is not possible to do?

Thank You Fat Drunk & Stupid Is No Way To Go Through Life Son!!!!
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I just purchased Director Suite 365 & want to use Color Ditector on one of my computers & the rest of the programs on my computer that I only use for video editing. It's not letting me download the other programs to the 2nd computer. Is this something that is not possible to do?

Thank You

Make sure you are not running PD on computer1 then go download it on computer 2. Open clock and exit to make sure it not running PowerDirector Tutorials Team