Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Does PhotoDirector 11 have collage module?
Tegron [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2015 09:45 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Does it have a collage module?

If anyone knows that be great?
Or any software that can get templates for up to 20 photos?
[Post New]
Hello Tegron,

PhotoDirector 11 doesn't have the same "instant" features as PhotoDirector Mobile. I assume you've seen the Collage feature in PhD Mobile.

PhD11 does have a module called Photo Composer, under Guided, where you can manually build collages. Alternatively, you could create a manual collage in the Layers module (see screenshot below).

To assist with either of these you could use a frame template. Here are some I shared with forum members.

I understand that neither of these options is exactly what you're looking for. Perhaps install the mobile version?

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Tegron [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2015 09:45 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the reply.

Sad to hear such a key feature is missing....

I am looking for a way to bind up to 20 picture in a collage and app only allows for 6...

Quote Hello Tegron,

PhotoDirector 11 doesn't have the same "instant" features as PhotoDirector Mobile. I assume you've seen the Collage feature in PhD Mobile.

PhD11 does have a module called Photo Composer, under Guided, where you can manually build collages. Alternatively, you could create a manual collage in the Layers module (see screenshot below).

To assist with either of these you could use a frame template. Here are some I shared with forum members.

I understand that neither of these options is exactly what you're looking for. Perhaps install the mobile version?

PIX