CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Creative design, Style, and Effect packs - contents list
Reply to this topic
PowerDirector Moderator
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 836 Offline
[Post New]
CyberLink have published a very useful and comprehensive list of each of the pack contents in the product FAQ section of customer support.

https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=25083

It lists packs in alphabetical order and then links to the detailed contents of each pack so should allow members to see what each pack installs.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 29. 2020 05:36

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
James hill [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 30, 2018 22:52 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote CyberLink have published a very useful and comprehensive list of each of the pack contents in the product FAQ section of customer support.

https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=25083

It lists packs in alphabetical order and then links to the detailed contents of each pack so should allow members to see what each pack installs.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

i downloaded using the app manager, however when i go to the program to pull them up they do not show in my ai style plugin..i can see the fokders if i go into programs how do i get them to show up and use?
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 5241 Offline
[Post New]
The App Manager was recently updated to v1.8.2922.0 and it has a completely different layout:

If you've installed a pack like Impressionist AI Style, the linked FAQs show that you neeed to select the plugin from the Edit page drop-down menu:

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win10 Pro | i9-9900K (4.8GHz) | RTX 2070 | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
James hill [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 30, 2018 22:52 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
everything is up to date...i can see in the folders that they downloaded ..however i hit the plugin then the ai..and the recent ones like sketch and others i downloaded today do not appear in manet/monet or other packs...do i need to move bin files or what...this is throwing me
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 5241 Offline
[Post New]
Quote everything is up to date...i can see in the folders that they downloaded ..however i hit the plugin then the ai..and the recent ones like sketch and others i downloaded today do not appear in manet/monet or other packs...do i need to move bin files or what...this is throwing me

Sketch is for PhotoDirector, not PowerDirector, which is why my screenshot showed the selection box set to only display PD packs.

If you have PhD, the plug-in is located on the Guided tab under Photo Effects. Click on AI Style Transfer then click on the Store tab to see the downloaded content:

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win10 Pro | i9-9900K (4.8GHz) | RTX 2070 | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Maliek
Contributor Private Message Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 455 Offline
[Post New]
This was very useful. I had someone ask me about this on YouTube and your response helped me assist that user. Thanks.

Sketch is for PhotoDirector, not PowerDirector, which is why my screenshot showed the selection box set to only display PD packs.

If you have PhD, the plug-in is located on the Guided tab under Photo Effects. Click on AI Style Transfer then click on the Store tab to see the downloaded content:

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube to watch a new PowerDirector tutorial every Tuesday & Saturday.

DS365 | Win10 Pro | i9-7900X (4.3GHz) | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM | 1TB SSDs | Ultrawide 4K HDR monitor | Canon C200 | Canon EOS R
maryroselyne254 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jun 20, 2020 02:37 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I've been going through the transition effects and titles on the site trying to find one that will make an image appear slowly from the centre of the screen as is gradually becomes bigger and fully appears.
I'm a bit new to this, does any one have any suggenstions please.
Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Private Message Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 162 Offline
[Post New]
The easiest way to do this is to use the PIP designer and use keyframes. You can change the size over time.

There are a few videos on YouTube that show this. For instance this one https://youtu.be/_8OCxBN-Nyc

Phil
Reply to this topic