Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Media Room Icon should be available
Viram [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 27, 2020 04:36 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
There should be Media Room Icon above Effect Room Icon (fx). As whenever we go to Effect room, PIP mode or Particle room then again for going back to Media Room there is no Icon. We have to go to View tab then select Media Room (F3). As PowerDirector 18 is user friendly but at this place which is basic and simple an Icon must be there.
[Thumb - PowerDirector18.JPG]
 Filename
PowerDirector18.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
Screenshot, where the Media Room Icon should be
 Filesize
38 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
I have checked in my version PD 365 18.3.2717.0, and it consistently shows the Media Room Icon.
The display of items when clicking from one icon to the other is a bit slow, but it displays the icons correctly.
Which PD version do you have?
I suggest that you inform Cyberlink by making use of the Rate us & Provide Suggestions from the File menu....
Viram [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 27, 2020 04:36 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have also the same version.. after restarting the software this issue is solved now. Thanks for your reply

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 27. 2020 13:22

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have also the same version.. after restarting the software this issue is solved now. Thanks for your reply

I haven't seen this issue consitently occur for several years, but there was a time when the main window would only partially be redrawn after certain editing steps.

The workaround we came up with was to either minimize then restore the app to force a full redraw, or to "paint" over the missing areas with the mouse cursor. You don't need to click or drag, just wave the cursor over the areas to restore the missing section(s).

Either are quicker and less disruptive than rebooting or closing PD and launching it again

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 27. 2020 14:54