Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
copy right license issue from music libary
cherryycf1118 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 17, 2019 09:21 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

I used one of the music from the music libary (楽しそう Happy) from PowerDirector 17 on my youtube video but it is claimed by the copyright owner and all ad revenue will go to copyright owner. Just to confirm is all music from libary copyright free to be used on my monetized video? And what should i do right now?
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi

I used one of the music from the music libary (楽しそう Happy) from PowerDirector 17 on my youtube video but it is claimed by the copyright owner and all ad revenue will go to copyright owner. Just to confirm is all music from libary copyright free to be used on my monetized video? And what should i do right now?

This happens quite a bit. You will have to fight it and then it should get approved. I use youtubes music library so its one less thing to deal with. If you search the forum this has come up alot. PowerDirector Tutorials Team
cherryycf1118 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 17, 2019 09:21 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]

This happens quite a bit. You will have to fight it and then it should get approved. I use youtubes music library so its one less thing to deal with. If you search the forum this has come up alot.

Thanks, i won't use it at anymore, but at least this time as i don't want to replace the music, it's only 20 second long.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi

Hi,
This thread gives a very full analysis of the problem which might be helpful in the future:
https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/77659.page

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator