CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Uploading a Photo (image file)
Reply to this topic
DelcoGuy66 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 15, 2020 16:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I cannot figure out how (or where) to upload a photo (such as an image/jpg type file) to DirectorZone. Any help is appreciated.
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 5757 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I cannot figure out how (or where) to upload a photo (such as an image/jpg type file) to DirectorZone. Any help is appreciated.

As far as I'm aware, DZ is a place to share things like templates, transitions, DVD menus and the like, but I don't see any section for user photos. Can you show us where you're trying to upload to?

Generally uploading is done from inside PowerDirector (or related Cyberlink apps), and that option shows up when you've modified the item (like a transition) and want to save it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 15. 2020 17:15

[Post New]
Hello DelcoGuy66,

As far as I'm aware, the only way to upload a photo to DirectorZone is when you create a preset or an express template in PhotoDirector & upload the photo preset/express template.

By default, the photo used to make the adjustment/layer template is uploaded so members can see a before/after view by hovering over the photo.

Some examples:

Express template

Photo Preset

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
I just found a way to simply upload a photo to DZ, without it being part of a preset/express template.

1. Select the photo

2. Open the Edit module

3. Select Share/Save > Share to DirectorZone

Here's the one I just uploaded, but it's of no use to DZ users because they're looking for things they can use in their projects.

Effectively all that does is share your photo, as in Instagram or other social media.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
Reply to this topic