CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How can I find 16:9 particle templates?
Reply to this topic
OptimusisHere [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 04, 2020 10:55 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi everyone - so I'm fairly new to using Directozone and can't figure out how to do what seems like a simple task. I am searching for particle templates to download with an Aspect Ratio of 16:9. I see how to search by keyword, but then it brings up hundreds of options. I see no way to filter the results so the only ones I'm seeing are 16:9. Most of them seem to be 4:3, which will not work with my project layouts. Does anyone have any suggestions on hwo to find ONLY those templates with a 16:9 ratio? Thank you!
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 5397 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi everyone - so I'm fairly new to using Directozone and can't figure out how to do what seems like a simple task. I am searching for particle templates to download with an Aspect Ratio of 16:9. I see how to search by keyword, but then it brings up hundreds of options. I see no way to filter the results so the only ones I'm seeing are 16:9. Most of them seem to be 4:3, which will not work with my project layouts. Does anyone have any suggestions on hwo to find ONLY those templates with a 16:9 ratio? Thank you!

See the attached screenshot on how to do it with 3 mouse clicks instead more.
[Thumb - 16_9 particles in 3 steps.jpg]
 Filename
16_9 particles in 3 steps.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Select only 16:9 particles to be seen.
 Filesize
198 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)
Reply to this topic