CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't Login To DirectorZone
Reply to this topic
asyadiqin1972 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 01, 2020 11:54 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi. Tried logging into DirectorZone but its not accepting my credential. Even tried resetting the password but still doing nothing. I have tried with 3 different browsers but still have the same issue.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 5397 Offline
[Post New]
I had the same problem yesterday. Have auto sign in with PowerDirector. My password disappear each time so I had to make do with what I already had. You may want to report this issue to Cyberlink support to let them know.
[Post New]
Hello asyadiqin1972,

Welcome to the DirectorZone forum laughing

I can confirm your issue. The same thing happens here when I go to my DZ bookmark.

You could try going to this CyberLink Sign In page, then going to DirectorZone.

Edit: I was sure that would work, but no. embarassed I'll report the issue.

PIX

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 01. 2020 14:00

PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 5757 Offline
[Post New]
Interesting. I tried the direct DZ login just before PIX responded and I was able to sign in. Maybe it's a server issue...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 01. 2020 14:00

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win10 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 2070 | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
[Post New]
Inexplicably, after various failed attempts at logging in to DirectorZone yesterday, today (following exactly the same steps) I was able to sign in.

CL Customer Service provided me with some options (changing password etc) which were unnecessary to take up. For me, at least, the issue seems to have righted itself.

Hopefully, asyadiqin1972, when you try again you'll have the same success.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
Reply to this topic