Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD15 Produce 3D tab and all File Types in Stadard 2D tab, literally disappeared!
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
Hello old friends,
I was working this week whith a project without any problem until today: Opening PRODUCE, i just notice two funny things: the 3D tab is gone and in Standard 2D tab, all FILE FORMAT's (AVI, MPEG-2, WMV, MPEG-4, MOV, MKV) buttons (except AVC) disappears. Where they go? Anybody knows why this happend? What to do to get them back?

See screen capture

Thanks in advance
Nicolás

PowerDirector Version: 15.0.2820.0
Version Type: Ultimate
[Thumb - Image1.png]
 Filename
Image1.png
[Disk]
 Description
Screen Capture of Produce
 Filesize
15 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 27. 2020 22:06

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
You have the project set to 9:16 vs 16:9.

Jeff
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You have the project set to 9:16 vs 16:9.

Jeff

YES indeed you are right thank you, but that it means that I can not save a 9:16 project in AVI as an example?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 27. 2020 22:09