CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 18 Ultra Ebay legit?
Reply to this topic
AveryDawson [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Mar 11, 2020 07:27 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
<p class="_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM">Been planning to buy PowerDVD 18 ULtra for 4k UHD Disc playback but I've been seeing on eBay for only dollars full downloads and stuff. Are these just scams or would these actually be usable, even if jus mobdro t for a test to see if 4k Uhttps://pnrstatus.vip/HD blu-ray would work past the Adviser program. https://sarkariresult.onl/

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 18. 2020 05:54

stevek
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4653 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've Been planning to buy PowerDVD 18 ULtra for 4k UHD Disc playback but I've been seeing on eBay for only dollars full downloads and stuff. Are these just scams or would these actually be usable, even if just for a test to see if 4k UHD blu-ray would work past the Adviser program.

Probably scams - usually have been registered before so you may be able to load it but not run it..

I looked at what I responded and there are codes attached. Sorry. Why/what codes did you try to attach use? Don't. Look below options - is anythng checked?

Remove codes.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Mar 11. 2020 09:31

[Post New]

Been planning to buy PowerDVD 18 ULtra for 4k UHD Disc playback but I've been seeing on eBay for only dollars full downloads and stuff. Are these just scams or would these actually be usable, even if just for a test to see if 4k UHD blu-ray would work past the Adviser program.

Hello,

As Steve mentioned, copies of CyberLink software sold on eBay are usually used versions and often have product keys that have been used multiple times by different users. Therefore, they may not work.

Your best bet is to purchase PowerDVD from one of CyberLink's recommended retail distributors, on Amazon, or via the CyberLink Store.

Please check this post for more detailed information about this topic.

Cheers,

PowerDVD Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 11. 2020 20:26

Reply to this topic