| Advanced Search >
CyberLink High-Definition Software Suite
Reply to this topic
Karlr666 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jul 12, 2011 01:26 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hi guys.
I'm after some help.
Quite a few years ago i had this suite for my HD-DVD/BD combo player. But i've gone and lost my disc.
After logging on here i have found my old serial number but i have no idea on where i can download the software from. Could someone point me in the right direction on how i can get another copy please.

Thank you.
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 4289 Offline
[Post New]
Your best bet is to contact Cyberlink customer service via this webpage, and provide them with the serial number and any other info you have regarding the software.
youtube/optodata

DS365 | Win10 Pro | 8 Core/16T i9-9900K (4.8GHz) | RTX 2070 | 32GB RAM | 6TB SSDs

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | HF S200 (HD 30p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Karlr666 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Your best bet is to contact Cyberlink customer service via this webpage, and provide them with the serial number and any other info you have regarding the software.

Yeah i did that cheers.
I was just wondering if anyone had an old disc they no longer use and we can come to some kind of deal.
Karlr666 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Anybody know of any Archive downloads websites i can obtain it from?
It p###es me off when this company releases a new version, old "retro" versions just dissapear from existence and having no way on earth getting a copy.
All i want is my old copy of HI-DEF SUITE 1.0 back.
It's too much to bloody ask for?
Costumer service is crap.
Reply to this topic