Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transitions to selected video clips?
Raikku [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 28, 2018 03:00 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Hi!

Is there a way I can add transitions to selected video clips only? Unfortunately I have not found it yet. It would make editing so much faster.
[Thumb - Transition to selected clips only.jpg]
 Filename
Transition to selected clips only.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
139 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)
Best Regards

Raikku
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think you can.
It would be a nice feature to have. Maybe you can propose a change, by using the 'Provide suggestions' in the File menu....
Raikku [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I don't think you can.
It would be a nice feature to have. Maybe you can propose a change, by using the 'Provide suggestions' in the File menu....

Thank you.

I'll do just that.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi!

Is there a way I can add transitions to selected video clips only? Unfortunately I have not found it yet. It would make editing so much faster.

This old thread and approach should still work, https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/52037.page#post_box_272850

Jeff
Raikku [Avatar]
[Post New]

This old thread and approach should still work, https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/52037.page#post_box_272850

Jeff

Thank you. It seems to be still working : Best Regards

Raikku