Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Prodad Adorage does not show installed.
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Hi forum members
Can someone explain to me why
After installing Prodad Adorage does not show installed.
I have the transitions in PD18 but I'm missing one, particles I like, I used in PD17
As I had to upgrade to Windows 10 and do a clean install of everything.
Transition screenshot
[Thumb - Adorage particules trasition.jpg]
 Filename
Adorage particules trasition.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
63 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
13 time(s)
[Thumb - Application manager.jpg]
 Filename
Application manager.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
153 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
11 time(s)
XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The App Manager screenshot show something new for me, since the normal status/action for each item is Installed or Download. Have you clicked on Re-Download to see if that solves the problem?

If not, I would try uninstalling the Adorage packs from Win10's Apps & features tool, and then installing them from the App Manager again. Keep PD365 installed.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote A captura de tela do App Manager mostra algo novo para mim, pois o status / ação normal de cada item é Instalado ou Download. Você clicou em Re-Download para ver se isso resolve o problema?

Caso contrário, tentaria desinstalar os pacotes do Adorage da ferramenta de aplicativos e recursos do Win10 e , em seguida, instalá-los no App Manager novamente. Mantenha o PD365 instalado.

Optodata, Thank you for your always accurate and objective tips.
Yes I uninstalled, Prodad by Wiwndos the download button continues Re-Download, reinstalled it still did not change, I think something is missing, I visited the Prodad site. V.10 I think it has effects that I didn't see here.
Note: The first installation was, Download
Either way is not important.
I opened a previous project that had the transition and it is missing even the name shows me to look for the name.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 07. 2019 03:31

XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
Bronze_F [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 04, 2015 21:31 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I think those ProDAD or fonts plugin that offered in cyberlink app manager are unlikely to show "installed" as their setup is independent from standard cyberlink software installation I've ever used.

After installed, you may run those plugins or fonts completely without powerdirector, or uninstall them separately without touching any cyberlink programs.

"Re-download" offers you the possibility to reinstall those 3rd-party things anytime.
AVPlayVideo
[Post New]
I found out the transition that is missing among others is part of the Prodad v9 package I have, even uninstalling everything from Prodad and installing 1st volume 9 seems normal, but does not prompt serial and automatically switch to volume 10, makes no sense to me, PD18 stuff .
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Vol 9 is not part of PD18 so you would have to have it from a previous perpetual key PD product. Similar statement for many of the NB effect packs. PD18 subscription only includes a limited feature set of previously offered 3rd party addons.

Jeff