Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot logon to cyberlink cloud with power director app
TYWON2 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 01, 2019 14:53 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Cannot logon to cyberlink cloud with power director app. When I sign in it launches web page that asks to log in again. When I do, it goes nowhere.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Cannot logon to cyberlink cloud with power director app. When I sign in it launches web page that asks to log in again. When I do, it goes nowhere.

Hi,

The usual cause is incorrect login details, unless there is a temporary issue with a server, which should be corrected quite quickly.

Please check that you are using the correct login details for that account.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
Topi777 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 04, 2019 08:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am having same issues

I am sure that my login details are right, I can log in in my computer with them
TYWON2 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 01, 2019 14:53 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am having same issues

I am sure that my login details are right, I can log in in my computer with them

Same here, I can also log in on the computer.

Mine will launch my browser after logging in on the app, then gets stuck trying to log in on the browser.
woodycollins [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 09, 2019 15:33 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Cannot logon to cyberlink cloud with power director app. When I sign in it launches web page that asks to log in again. When I do, it goes nowhere.

WOW! I am glad to hear others are having problems logging on the Cyberlink Cloudd with the Power Director app. I have trading messages with customer support and they have not solved this problem.
tashag [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 13, 2019 03:59 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am having the same problem. I am wanting to export into my cyberlink cloud but everytime I try and sign in, it keeps taking me to a new sign in page.
tashag [Avatar]
[Post New]

Hi,

The usual cause is incorrect login details, unless there is a temporary issue with a server, which should be corrected quite quickly.

Please check that you are using the correct login details for that account.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

I am having issues exporting my video into my cyberlink account. It keeps taking me back to a sign in page. (The details are correct)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You can try uninstalling the app, then reinstalling it from the Play Store.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
tashag [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote You can try uninstalling the app, then reinstalling it from the Play Store.

Just tried & it still is doing the same.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
OK. I just tried uninstalling/reinstalling, and saw the same issue.

I even created a new account, and got a message stating that my account hadn't been activated yet when I tried to log in to the browser. So I activated it and signed in to the new account on my computer, but whenever I try to log in manually OR use the correct stored credentials from my phone, the only thing that happens is that the fields get cleared.

I had my Android browser set to always use Edge, but the issue still occurs after switching the default browser to Chrome. I also copied the login URL and tried logging in using both Edge and Opera on my PC, but I get the same behavior,which tells me pretty clearly that something is broken on CL's side.

I wonder if PDM would be able to check in with the appropriate group to see if they're aware of the situation.

For the record, the last login address I used was from my new (and soon to be deleted) test account, so I'm fine sharing the details here: https://uscse.cyberlink.com/cse/page/login?SID=&status=OK&cltoken=020813A0-3002-4A1B-9E61-8ACF2989C0EC&style=DSL_PDR&lang=ENU&remember=0

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I wonder if PDM would be able to check in with the appropriate group to see if they're aware of the situation.

Hello,

CL is aware of the issue but could not duplicate it the last time we inquired. This is why we sent PMs to a couple users in this thread asking them to contact CyberLink tech support, as they need specific information to try and duplicate.

We have passed on this latest update to them, but encourage tashag to submit a support ticket as well:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do