Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Trouble installing VST plugins in AD365 ...
SeaLyon99 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 26, 2013 09:16 Messages: 79 Offline
[Post New]
I'm trying to install VST plugins in AD365 but keep getting an error message saying that "Cyberlink AudioDirector cannot import this VST plugin.". This occurs for all plugins I try. It does not give me a specific error message, so I don't know what the problem is. Is there a log file somewhere that provides detailed info about the problem its having? Appreciate any help.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
We'd need to know the details before we can address the specific issue, but this post shows how to avoid one of the potential problems.
[Post New]
Hello SeaLyon99,

Does your non-specific alert message look like this?

As optodata has pointed out in the thread he linked, one issue (4) is that ADR requires 64-bit VST effects.

Could you please download this small zip file containing some 64bit VSTs and test whether your ADR is able to import & use them?

PIX PIX YouTube channel