CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
burn cd
Reply to this topic
quayz [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Oct 03, 2019 14:26 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
in media suite 15, when I go to burn a cd, the popup box is so small it cannot be read--any help greatly appreciated
[Post New]
Hard for us to know which pop up box or message you are seeing. Can you take a screen shot of it and then attach it in this thread so we have a better idea?

Dave
quayz [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hard for us to know which pop up box or message you are seeing. Can you take a screen shot of it and then attach it in this thread so we have a better idea?

Dave
try this actual size on screen is real small est 1.5 inch square
thanks for the assist

Cliff
[Thumb - screen shot.jpg]
 Filename
screen shot.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
55 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)
[Post New]
The window that you shared is for ripping audio, not burning a disc. That might be the your problem.

Open the Power2Go program manually from the start menu, instead of launching through Media Suite. Just click on the Windows start button and then type in Power2Go. From there, you select the type of disc you want to burn.

Let me know if that helps.

Dave

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 07. 2019 02:43

quayz [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote The window that you shared is for ripping audio, not burning a disc. That might be the your problem.

Open the Power2Go program manually from the start menu, instead of launching through Media Suite. Just click on the Windows start button and then type in Power2Go. From there, you select the type of disc you want to burn.

Let me know if that helps.

Dave

what I want to do is copy a cd into itunes or at least a music folder---how do i do that ---I did not want to burn a disc I dont think
[Post New]

what I want to do is copy a cd into itunes or at least a music folder---how do i do that ---I did not want to burn a disc I dont think

Your subject line says "burn cd" so seemed clear you wanted to burn a disc. You are in the correct window then...Rip Audio. If you are not able to click the "Go" button, then there either isn't an audio CD in your disc drive, or the disc in the drive is copyright protected.

Dave

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 07. 2019 21:31

quayz [Avatar]
[Post New]

Your subject line says "burn cd" so seemed clear you wanted to burn a disc. You are in the correct window then...Rip Audio. If you are not able to click the "Go" button, then there either isn't an audio CD in your disc drive, or the disc in the drive is copyright protected.

Dave

The audio pop up window does open, but it is so small you cannot read any info in it thats the problem thanks for trying to help
Reply to this topic