Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Write to Blu-ray on other computer
EclipseChaser [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Tucson, Arizona Joined: May 06, 2011 14:17 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I've produced a video on my laptop which doesn't have a Blu-ray writer. Now I would like to burn the video to my Blu-ray writer in my desktop computer. What's the easiest way to do this? I have PD14 on both computers.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
When you're in the Create Disc module and you're ready to produce your video, click on the Burn in 2D button and then choose the following option:

You can then copy the .ISO file to the other computer and simply use File Explorer to copy the file onto the BR disc and burn it. No need for PD14 on the other machine.

Another option would be to pack the project on the first PC and save everything to a USB drive, then plug it into the other computer and burn the disc directly from there.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
EclipseChaser [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Tucson, Arizona Joined: May 06, 2011 14:17 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks!!!

Quote When you're in the Create Disc module and you're ready to produce your video, click on the Burn in 2D button and then choose the following option:

You can then copy the .ISO file to the other computer and simply use File Explorer to copy the file onto the BR disc and burn it. No need for PD14 on the other machine.

Another option would be to pack the project on the first PC and save everything to a USB drive, then plug it into the other computer and burn the disc directly from there.