Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
title template downloads
Chvylvr [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 23, 2019 04:07 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
i have tried to download and add new title template to my PowerDirector For Dell on a windows 10 computer and yes i am a beginner. i click on free downloads from the program i pick a title template and the it tells me that the template has been added to the program and is ready to be used in PowerDirector but it doesnt show up in the title template section i have tried this several time and im sure there is a ton of copies of the new title someplace in the program but i cant seem to find them HELPPPP

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 23. 2019 04:21

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You've probably been downloading titles with the wrong aspect ratio for your current project. For example, the tiles have an aspect ratio of 4:3, but your project is set to 16:9 or 9:16.

Try changing the project's AR setting to match what you've downloaded:

You should now see all of the unwanted installed titles in the Title Room, and you can right-click on each one to delete all but one of them.

Next, set the project AR to the correct value for your current project and go back to the DZ website. You'll now want to set the results filter to the matching AR. This time, every available item will show up after downloading and installing.

You may also want to read this post, which describes the process along with tips for not losing your place in the search results.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Chvylvr [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 23, 2019 04:07 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You've probably been downloading titles with the wrong aspect ratio for your current project. For example, the tiles have an aspect ratio of 4:3, but your project is set to 16:9 or 9:16.

Try changing the project's AR setting to match what you've downloaded:

You should now see all of the unwanted installed titles in the Title Room, and you can right-click on each one to delete all but one of them.

Next, set the project AR to the correct value for your current project and go back to the DZ website. You'll now want to set the results filter to the matching AR. This time, every available item will show up after downloading and installing.

You may also want to read this post, which describes the process along with tips for not losing your place in the search results.

thank you so much i knew there was something i was doing wrong