Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
where is the download link for power director 16 ultimate
Kristinabalai [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2018 06:49 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
I want to download the software for power director 16
I already installed cyberlink application manager
but all I see is patch and not the original software link

Where do I find the download link for the source software?
Thanks
Kris
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
If you have purchased the subscription version, there is no more PD16 because it's been replaced by PD365 (which is currently at 17.6.3004). Also if you're signed in to your Cyberlink account, all available programs shoul show up as installed or ready for you to install:

If you purchased the perpetual/lifetime/non-subscription version of PD16, you should have received an email with the download link to the installer and related packs. The links are only active for 30 days, so you will need to contact Cyberlink customer service if you didn't save the installer in a safe place when you originally downloaded it.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°