Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Missing photos
boongsong [Avatar]
Contributor Location: Arvin, CA Joined: May 18, 2010 14:48 Messages: 482 Offline
[Post New]
I opened PD 16 Slideshow. Imported my photos, selected Motion, previewed, then clicked Advanced Editing.
When PD opened, all photos are in the Library but only one showing on the timeline (see atch). If I click Play, photos are there.
I'd like to do some editing, but can't without the individual photos showing in the timeline.
How do I get the photos to display in the editing timeline? Am I doing something wrong?
[Thumb - ps.JPG]
 Filename
ps.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
58 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)
Jack
PD 14.0.2302.0 HP h8-1280t, Intel Core i7-3820, CPU 3.60Hzm 64-bit, 10GB mem, 1 TB hard drive
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Try this: Highlight the slideshow on the timeline. Right mouse click and click Remove Slideshow Effects. I find that this works about 50% of the time. If this does not work, then go to the autosave to find a previous save of the project.
boongsong [Avatar]
Contributor Location: Arvin, CA Joined: May 18, 2010 14:48 Messages: 482 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Try this: Highlight the slideshow on the timeline. Right mouse click and click Remove Slideshow Effects. I find that this works about 50% of the time. If this does not work, then go to the autosave to find a previous save of the project.

Yep. That worked. Hadn't thought of that. Tried everything else.
Sort of a waste to use Slideshow. Better to just load everything in PD and forget slideshow link.
Thanks tomasc. Appreciate your help and speedy reply. Jack
PD 14.0.2302.0 HP h8-1280t, Intel Core i7-3820, CPU 3.60Hzm 64-bit, 10GB mem, 1 TB hard drive