Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where did Photoshow go?
boongsong [Avatar]
Contributor Location: Arvin, CA Joined: May 18, 2010 14:48 Messages: 482 Offline
[Post New]
In the past, when I clicked PD to open, it had the option for Full Video editor and photoshow. Now, that is gone.
Is there anyway I can get that back? I want to do a photoshow but when I click PD to open, it automatically opens Video editor.
Not sure this is completely understandable, but hope it is.
Thanks for any tips. Jack
PD 14.0.2302.0 HP h8-1280t, Intel Core i7-3820, CPU 3.60Hzm 64-bit, 10GB mem, 1 TB hard drive
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
If you want that selection menu back, in your open PD session go to pref > Confirmation > and then "Always enter timeline mode at startup" and unchecking will bring the choice back when you launch PD the next time.

I assume you mean Slideshow Creator selection at startup, you can also reach that module from within a PD timeline session if desired.

Jeff
boongsong [Avatar]
Contributor Location: Arvin, CA Joined: May 18, 2010 14:48 Messages: 482 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If you want that selection menu back, in your open PD session go to pref > Confirmation > and then "Always enter timeline mode at startup" and unchecking will bring the choice back when you launch PD the next time.

I assume you mean Slideshow Creator selection at startup, you can also reach that module from within a PD timeline session if desired.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. Somehow, I missed that when I looked two times. Guess old age is getting to me sooner than I thought.
Have a good one and thanks again. Jack
PD 14.0.2302.0 HP h8-1280t, Intel Core i7-3820, CPU 3.60Hzm 64-bit, 10GB mem, 1 TB hard drive