CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I cannot access DirectorZone with newly created/reset passwords
Reply to this topic
JerryBee [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: May 09, 2019 12:03 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing problems trying to log in to DirectorZone, but I have been dealing with problems with newly created/reset passwords. I have had to reset my password numerous times since I subscribed to Directors Suite 365 back in December 2018. EVERY TIME I try to log in, it fails by telling me that my password is INCORRECT!!! THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME I WANT TO SIGN IN TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES FOR MY PROJECTS!!! THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! EVERY SINGLE TIME I RESET MY PASSWORD, THEY ARE ALL INCORRECT!!!! THIS IS AGGRIVATING ME TO THE POINT OF CANCELLING MY 365 SUBSCRIPTION!!!!
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 4226 Online
[Post New]
Sorry that you've had such a frustrating experience. This isn't Cyberlink tech support or customer service, it's a forum of fellow users of Cyberlink products like you.

From your description, it seems like you might want to try clearing your browser's cache and deleting any and all saved passwords for the DZ website. Search online for the specifics for how to do that for your particular browser.

You may also want to try a completely different browser. Download one, or use Internet Explorer that's still built in to Windows and see if you have a more reliable experience. Personally, I have not had any problems with DZ or any Cyberlink logins, and I typically use Edge.
Bo_JustMe [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Oct 24, 2010 07:49 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem. I try to access my DirectorZone from another PC, but it doesn't work. I reset/changed my password a few times, and I can access my DirectorZone on the web, but not from within Director. And - yes - I changed my password also in the Configuration DirectorZone in Director. Nothing works. Any suggestions?
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 4226 Online
[Post New]
Quote I have the same problem. I try to access my DirectorZone from another PC, but it doesn't work. I reset/changed my password a few times, and I can access my DirectorZone on the web, but not from within Director. And - yes - I changed my password also in the Configuration DirectorZone in Director. Nothing works. Any suggestions?

Rather than fight this issue, I would suggest browsing and downloading directly from the DZ website and don't even bother with trying to access it from within PD. There is no benefit in using PD to browse, as you can easily download and install items directly from your browser.

Please see this post for some tips to make browsing easier.
youtube/optodata

DS365 | Win10 Pro | 8 Core/16T i9-9900K (4.8GHz) | RTX 2070 | 32GB RAM | 6TB SSDs

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | HF S200 (HD 30p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Reply to this topic