where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I clicked on the next page and nothing was displayed
Reply to this topic
LEO STARRY SKY [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 07, 2019 12:36 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I was choosing templates or soundclips for my project and when I clicked on the next page number and nothing was displayed, I have to refresh the browser and go all over again. I suppose there's a bug so pls fix it asap, thank you.laughing
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 5757 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

I was choosing templates or soundclips for my project and when I clicked on the next page number and nothing was displayed, I have to refresh the browser and go all over again. I suppose there's a bug so pls fix it asap, thank you.laughing

Hi Leo

You're obviously a new user and the volunteers here on the forum are happy to help you. However, we are not Cyberlink and we are not in a position to "fix" things.

Using PowerDirector and related resources takes time to learn, and just because the first thing you try doesn't work the way you expect it to, that doesn't mean anything is wrong. Sometimes there's a genuine issue, but most of the time it's a matter of understanding how the tool or feature is designed to work, and then adapting your workflow to match.

In this case where you're not happy with how the DZ website works, you may benefit from the browsing strategies mentioned in this post.

Remember that this forum already contains the answers to almost every situation that anyone has encountered, and a quick search for a specific topic will usually give you the answer. That's also much faster than creating a new thread and waiting for a volunteer to respond, and I hope you will find the search feature helpful.

In addition, there are many excellent tutorials available from forum members and from Cyberlink, and while it may seem like diving in and editing is the best way to get started, I've found that taking a few minutes to get an overview can really help make the learning curve easier to manage.
[Post New]
Hello LEO STARRY SKY,

Welcome to the DirectorZone forum laughing

The DZ website, loaded with templates as it is, can sometimes be slow or less than responsive. I have occasionally encountered the kinds of issues you've described, but it's certainly not typical.

One thing worth considering is your choice of browser. I'm not suggesting that one is better/more appropriate than another, but this has helped with DZ/CL website issues in the past. I have no problems with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
Reply to this topic