where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
serial number
Reply to this topic
Carine1205 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 16, 2019 15:11 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
I have reinstall my PC and I try to reinstall Media Suite 8 but I don't have the serial number anymore.
It is OEM version with blu-ray writer;
How can I have a new serial number or find it on my disc ?
Thank you
(sorry I speek french !)
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 4459 Offline
[Post New]
The serial number is on the jacket of my oem disc. Hope that you wrote it down somewhere or kept the disc in that jacket.
Carine1205 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 16, 2019 15:11 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The serial number is on the jacket of my oem disc. Hope that you wrote it down somewhere or kept the disc in that jacket.

No I don't have it anymore !! ☹
stevek
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4624 Offline
[Post New]
Contact the maufacturer of the blue ray burner who supplied the software originally. They have probably modified the program for the needs of their burner so any other OEM won't work.

You might be able to get an older version of the software at some discount site. Be careful and get the correct serial number with your purchase.

If you updated any thing else on your computer, that OEM program may not work because of the upgrades.. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Reply to this topic