where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Downloading templates from direct zone
Reply to this topic
drswaseem [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Feb 23, 2019 12:10 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
hi everyone,

I am using power director 17 on Windows 7 in my laptop. I am unable to download templates from direct zone by the method as mentioned during download. The template downloads in my computers download folder. When I double click on it, I get the message that the template is installed and can be used in cyber link . But when I open my cyber link piper director, that template doesn't appear in download folder in power director or at another place in power point.

Kindly guide me me what mistake I might be doing.

Best regards

shahzad waseem Blessings
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 3034 Offline
[Post New]
If you see the message that the template has been installed, then it's installed. You can download new templates with PD running or closed, and you will have to look in the appropriate "room" to find the new template. If you downloaded a title, it will be in the Title Room.

If you have lots of existing items visible, it may be hard to notice the new download, so change the view filter to Downloaded and you should see your new content:

If you want to save some time, simply choose "Run" when you get a new item from DirectorZone and it will install right away. No need to find the download and double-click on it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 23. 2019 12:50

youtube/optodata

DS365 | Win10 Pro | 8 Core/16 thread i9-9900K (4.8GHz) | RTX 2070 | 32GB RAM | 6TB SSDs

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) HF G30 (HD 60p) + HF S200 (HD 30p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
drswaseem [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks a lotfor your reply. I am still facing the problem but i know its because of lack my understanding rather than some issue thats why i am her.
Some templates dowload and other not. I check all tghe rooms carefully. I am expereincing problem especially with videp pfresets which i need tghe most. Please tell whar foes it mean before and after. And acter downloadimg, some video presets after downloading when i double click as trhey dont appear in any room. they open in media player and media player gives the error. video canot be played.

I am professor of eye, ans an eye surgeon by profession. Videlow which type pof video I want to make and kineo making is my hobby and i also want to use it for teaching my students. Please see below which type of video I want toi make. I will be highly thankful for your act of kindness. I have been tyring it with green background and chroma key preinstalled templates. I succeeded 90 %. I may like a video background of a water fall and i am speaking in frony. Please see a yoiutube video link to know what i really want. In this video everything is real, but I may need a virtual vodeo background ( I hope i have used a right term).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIMU611xVzI

Quote If you see the message that the template has been installed, then it's installed. You can download new templates with PD running or closed, and you will have to look in the appropriate "room" to find the new template. If you downloaded a title, it will be in the Title Room.

If you have lots of existing items visible, it may be hard to notice the new download, so change the view filter to Downloaded and you should see your new content:

If you want to save some time, simply choose "Run" when you get a new item from DirectorZone and it will install right away. No need to find the download and double-click on it
Blessings
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 4205 Online
[Post New]
You can use the video presets you downloaded by highlighting a clip on the timeline. Click the Fix/Enhance button. Check Color Presets & CLUTs. Either check All and use the scrollbar on the right window or check Downloaded Presets to view only those you downloaded.
drswaseem [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote If you see the message that the template has been installed, then it's installed. You can download new templates with PD running or closed, and you will have to look in the appropriate "room" to find the new template. If you downloaded a title, it will be in the Title Room.

Thanks for reply. I am still having same issues on windows. I will try on Android. Thanks for kind reply agsin
Bests, Blessings
drswaseem [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote You can use the video presets you downloaded by highlighting a clip on the timeline. Click the Fix/Enhance button. Check Color Presets & CLUTs. Either check All and use the scrollbar on the right window or check Downloaded Presets to view only those you downloaded.

Thanjs for reply. I am still having same problems in windows. I will try on Android. Thanks again for your time to reply.
Can you kindly send me some video you might have made yourself.
Bests Blessings
[Post New]
Quote hi everyone,

I am using power director 17 on Windows 7 in my laptop. I am unable to download templates from direct zone by the method as mentioned during download. The template downloads in my computers download folder. When I double click on it, I get the message that the template is installed and can be used in cyber link . But when I open my cyber link piper director, that template doesn't appear in download folder in power director or at another place in power point.

Kindly guide me me what mistake I might be doing.

Best regards

shahzad waseem

I HAVE SAME ISSUE, A MEMBER TOLD ME TO CHECK THE VIDEO RATIO TO SEE IF IT FITS THE TEMPLATE
[Post New]

I HAVE SAME ISSUE, A MEMBER TOLD ME TO CHECK THE VIDEO RATIO TO SEE IF IT FITS THE TEMPLATE

TOMASC WAS SO CORRECT, DO YOU SEE THE MENU BAR ON TOP WHERE IT SAYS "RATIO" FLIP THROUGH THE RATIOS.
Reply to this topic