Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video Overlay Room Issues
Noob Editor [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 10, 2019 00:56 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I purchased PowerDirector 16 late last year and I am new to making my own videos. I am enjoying the software; however, while watching a video about how to use the software it appears I am missing several additional effects for the Video Overlay (f5) tab. For the "All Content" portion I am only showing fifteen (15) items available and I have seen videos where people have around 125 different effects.

I figured I must have missed something during instalIation and even went as far as reinstalling the program. If anyone can advise on what I need to do. Any help would be greated appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help rendered.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
F5 is the PIP Objects Room, yes you should have more than 15 items for most PD16 versions. The lack of items could either point to a trial/limited version of PD16, or that one did not install all the "Content" packs. Click the PowerDirector logo in the upper right corner and post a pic of that screen, this will show exactly what version of PD16 you have.

Jeff