Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Title designer - problem about Text Spacing (T)
Roland vl [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 23, 2017 03:44 Messages: 39 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

In Title Designer I cannot set the text spacing (parameter T) to small values like 1 or 2, it jumps from 0 to 5. So the values 2, 3, 4 are not more possible. Yet I think it was possible in the past because I have a custum template with the value 2, but when I try to change T the value changes to 0 or 5.

My question is now: is this behaviour the same on other systems now?

Text spacing
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
There is a difference in PDR16 from PDR14 in the numerical entry for the spacing value.

Going back to PDR14, you could easily enter a single digit value, bypassing the drop down which goes 0,5,8,9 etc.
Just highlight the value box and enter the digit - say, 2 - Enter and it is applied.

In PDR15,16 and 17 it is not so easy to enter a single digit, as the box value now defaults to digit+a number - so 2 becomes 20, 3 becomes 35, 4 becomes 48 and so on.
However, if the last digit (0, 5 or 8 etc) is deleted, leaving the required first digit (2, 3, 4 etc), it will be applied when Enter is pressed. It's an extra keystroke or two and mildly confusing but......

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 31. 2019 07:35

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote In Title Designer I cannot set the text spacing (parameter T) to small values like 1 or 2, it jumps from 0 to 5. So the values 2, 3, 4 are not more possible. Yet I think it was possible in the past because I have a custum template with the value 2, but when I try to change T the value changes to 0 or 5.

Roland vi, if you want a 2, I think you should be able to simply enter 02 and it will work just fine. For 3, 03, so on, true in other areas of PD too.

Jeff