Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Not Responding
[Post New]
I am constantly getting temporary freezes with the message that the program is not responding. A simple scroll in one of the folders can cause it, or just a click in the work area. This happened on my previous computer, and I just upgraded my entire system, but still have the same problem. Believe me when I say I have plenty of RAM and a very good graphics card. Win 10 Home 64-bit
Intel(R) Core™ i9-9900K CPU
@ 3.60 GHz 8 Cores
16GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Z390 AORUS PRO
Solid State Drive 465GB
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am constantly getting temporary freezes with the message that the program is not responding. A simple scroll in one of the folders can cause it, or just a click in the work area. This happened on my previous computer, and I just upgraded my entire system, but still have the same problem. Believe me when I say I have plenty of RAM and a very good graphics card.

Your signature's system specs are nice, but it would help much more to have you run the DxDiag test as described in the Read Me Before Posting sticky thread. It's possible that there's a driver or configuration issue with your system.

It would also help to know the details of your source clips. MediaInfo is a free and valuable tool, or you could upload a short sample clip to OneDrive, Google Drive, etc. and paste the link to it here so other members can examine it and see if it might play a role.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
[Post New]

Your signature's system specs are nice, but it would help much more to have you run the DxDiag test as described in the Read Me Before Posting sticky thread. It's possible that there's a driver or configuration issue with your system.

It would also help to know the details of your source clips. MediaInfo is a free and valuable tool, or you could upload a short sample clip to OneDrive, Google Drive, etc. and paste the link to it here so other members can examine it and see if it might play a role.

The DxDiag shows no problems. All the media is from my Canon, except for a few JPEGs from the Internet and transitions/PiPs from DZ. It would take forever to go through each on MediaInfo. Win 10 Home 64-bit
Intel(R) Core™ i9-9900K CPU
@ 3.60 GHz 8 Cores
16GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Z390 AORUS PRO
Solid State Drive 465GB