Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Multiple images on a colour board
Samuel L. [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Saskatoon, Canada Joined: Jan 01, 2008 23:05 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
How do I put three sizable images on one colour board? I did this some years back but have forgotten how.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Not sure of what you mean here. Try this: Put the color board on track 1. Put each of the 3 sizeable images on 3 different tracks directly below each other. The images should be transparent png files.
Samuel L. [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Saskatoon, Canada Joined: Jan 01, 2008 23:05 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Not sure of what you mean here. Try this: Put the color board on track 1. Put each of the 3 sizeable images on 3 different tracks directly below each other. The images should be transparent png files.

Thank you, Tomasc. That is exactly how to do what I wanted. I now have images of two flags and an infant on a blue backgrounf. Incidentally, the images don't have to be transparent png files. Thank you again.