CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Print DVD Case
Reply to this topic
Brian4001 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 20, 2019 11:44 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Recently installed PowerProducer 12 for VHS to DVD transfer. Would like to print labels for DVD cases. Indicated that Cyperlink LabelPrint should work for this. Is this part of PowerProducer 12? Is a download available? Does LabelPrint need to be purchased separately?
stevek
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Recently installed PowerProducer 12 for VHS to DVD transfer. Would like to print labels for DVD cases. Indicated that Cyperlink LabelPrint should work for this. Is this part of PowerProducer 12? Is a download available? Does LabelPrint need to be purchased separately?

Wow, talk about mixed signals. You posted in PowerDVD part of the forum. That is a player and not a video editor. The commercial version of PowerProducer is 6 but you say you have 12? That may be an OEM (freebie/teaser) program. With OEM programs it is not possible to tell you what ability it has. For the commercial version, only PowerProducer 6 Ultra has the ability to print labels.

Why don't you use the program that came with your printer? or buy one of these (SureThing). I have othewr labeling programs but the SureThing is the one I use exclusively.
Brian4001 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 20, 2019 11:44 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

Wow, talk about mixed signals. You posted in PowerDVD part of the forum. That is a player and not a video editor. The commercial version of PowerProducer is 6 but you say you have 12? That may be an OEM (freebie/teaser) program. With OEM programs it is not possible to tell you what ability it has. For the commercial version, only PowerProducer 6 Ultra has the ability to print labels.

Why don't you use the program that came with your printer? or buy one of these (SureThing). I have othewr labeling programs but the SureThing is the one I use exclusively.

Mixed signals unintended. Learning curve.

PowerDirector was the program that came with Diamond One Touch Video Capture. When I click on the PowerDirector icon for more software information, big bold letters, PowerDirector 12. Based on your response, I went back there again. For whatever reason, in the fine print, PowerDirector DE. I also checked the install DVD. So it seems that I do not have label printing with the program.

Thank you, I will check out SureThing.
Reply to this topic