Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Saving Watermark Templates to File
TheNatureAdmirer [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 22, 2018 20:14 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I see that the default watermark templates are saved to hard disk on this folder: "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PhotoDirector10\PhotoDirector presets\Watermark". I am able to create new watermark templates, and save them for using at any time, but I don't see those custom templates saved as a file in that folder. Is there a way to do that and then be able to load them at PhotoDirector? Or if those are already to disk and anyone knows where, I would appreciate knowing too.

The reason I ask is because PhD 10 has been crashing a lot, so I was thinking of reinstalling, but that would currently mean going over through the configuration of all those watermarks that I have. I don't want to do that.
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
They are stored in:

c:\Users\[YOUR USER]\AppData\Local\CyberLink\PhotoDirector\Watermark presets\User Presets\

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080