Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to adjust brightness/color/saturation of video on PowerDirector Android?
Sihan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 10, 2019 01:22 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I'm having trouble adjusting the brightness/color/saturation of my video clips on the PowerDirector Android app. I figured out where to get the sliders (select video selection, click on edit button on the top left, select color, then select the slider button on the bottom left). I'm able to use the sliders and get a preview of the change in the background video. However, there's no way to apply the change. If I click anywhere else on the display, the change is lost.

How do I apply the change?

Thanks!
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

I'm having trouble adjusting the brightness/color/saturation of my video clips on the PowerDirector Android app. I figured out where to get the sliders (select video selection, click on edit button on the top left, select color, then select the slider button on the bottom left). I'm able to use the sliders and get a preview of the change in the background video. However, there's no way to apply the change. If I click anywhere else on the display, the change is lost.

How do I apply the change?

Thanks!

Just press the Play arrow (above the timeline on the right side and the effects you have chosen are applied.

To re-edit, just do the same steps and the sliders will show your last applied settings which you can modify again.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator