CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Crashes on production
Reply to this topic
qmedic55 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 06, 2019 08:50 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I recently purchased the 17 version of Power Director. I used it for about 3 weeks and all of a sudden, the program crashes on Production. I meet all the hardware specs and even un-installed and re-installed with the same problem.
Any suggestions?

I searched in the forum, but all the results are prior to the most recent patch.
PowerDirector Tutorials
Member Private Message Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 103 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I recently purchased the 17 version of Power Director. I used it for about 3 weeks and all of a sudden, the program crashes on Production. I meet all the hardware specs and even un-installed and re-installed with the same problem.
Any suggestions?

I searched in the forum, but all the results are prior to the most recent patch.

1) reboot computer before editing
2) remove all programs not need by your clock
3) try it then and see if it crashes. PowerDirector Tutorials Team
christmasoncrestline [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 30, 2018 10:25 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have this same problem too! Rebooting the computer did nothing to solve the problem. I've crashed 5 times in the last two days. Also, what are you talking about clocks for? What does that have to do with anything?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 08. 2019 20:29

optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 2565 Online
[Post New]
Quote I recently purchased the 17 version of Power Director. I used it for about 3 weeks and all of a sudden, the program crashes on Production. I meet all the hardware specs and even un-installed and re-installed with the same problem.
Any suggestions?

You haven't posted any of the details requested in the Read Me Before Posting sticky thread, so I can only give you general guidance.

The Produce Room (and Create Disc) crashes are related to the newer Intel video drivers on certain hardware configurations. Please read the two back-to-back posts starting here to see which drivers other members had success with. Even though that thread was discussing PD16, the solution is valid for PD17 as well.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 09. 2019 00:01

Reply to this topic