Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 11 Image Playback Issue
plankowner21### [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 30, 2018 17:48 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, hopefully someone has experienced the same thing I am and can help me solve this issue.

I am creating a presentation with pictures, videos and sound.

Every item I have selected can be found on the appropriate bars at the bottom of the screen

When I press play in the preview window, I am presented with a blank screen while the music plays. I attempted to produce the video, thinking that jus the preview window was acting up, again I had audio with no video.

Please help
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Try this: Go to Preferences/Hardware acceleration and uncheck both check boxes and click OK. The video on the timeline should display on the preview window.
plankowner21### [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you for the reply Tomask, I tried it, no joy.

I can click on a picture or video on the time line, see it but when I press play - just the selected Picture or Video is seen and the music plays from before, through then after the selected visual clip.

Rob
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
PD11 is 6 years old. Here is the fix for it. You must be comfortabe to edit the Windows registry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64l1hLzR6Kc .
plankowner21### [Avatar]
[Post New]
YOU ARE AWESOME!!! That fixed it. Thank you very much.