Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio not muted when mute selected
Johnmcf2
Newbie Location: Arizona City, Arizona Joined: Jul 15, 2018 13:13 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Have ruined many DVDs because I want audio to sync videos with but muted so it is not produced. The only thing I have been able to do is mute AND reduce the volume all the way. In some cases I just did away with second video rather than deal with the problem. Takes to much time to produce Video only to find it has out of sync audio playing that was suppose to be muted.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry you're having this problem. We'd need some real details about your projects ans system to have a chance of helping you, but up front I'll ask if this is happening while you're using the Batch Produce feature.

There is a known bug where ALL audio tracks are enabled when projects are produced using Batch Produce mode.

If this is happening when producing the projects individually, a possible workaround would be to produce to an ISO file or to a folder first so you can preview the results before buring a disc.

If you'd like more assistance, please read the Read Me Before Posting thread at the top of the PD17 forum index page and attach the DxDiag results along with the exact version of PD17 you have running. It would also greatly help if you could provide a screenshot of your timeline, and even better would be to pack the project and upload it to OneDrive or Google Drive and paste the link here for others to test it out.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Johnmcf2
Newbie Location: Arizona City, Arizona Joined: Jul 15, 2018 13:13 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Sorry you're having this problem. We'd need some real details about your projects ans system to have a chance of helping you, but up front I'll ask if this is happening while you're using the Batch Produce feature.

There is a known bug where ALL audio tracks are enabled when projects are produced using Batch Produce mode.

If this is happening when producing the projects individually, a possible workaround would be to produce to an ISO file or to a folder first so you can preview the results before buring a disc.

If you'd like more assistance, please read the Read Me Before Posting thread at the top of the PD17 forum index page and attach the DxDiag results along with the exact version of PD17 you have running. It would also greatly help if you could provide a screenshot of your timeline, and even better would be to pack the project and upload it to OneDrive or Google Drive and paste the link here for others to test it out.

I use Create Disc to produce and burn the project and this is the new upgrade PD17 this month and I think I down loaded the updates also. However I am not going to be around the computer until tonight so I will not be able to get the exact details until tomorrow or later.

There seems to be many bugs, I just didn't know if i should start a new subject for each one or not. Three times the program crashed and had not saved every 10 minutes like it was suppose to so I lost a lot of time starting projects over. I had recorded 3 Church services and one class last week end and was trying to get them on DVD for today. Finished at 4:00AM this morning. Had enough time to make a sandwich for my lunch and get to work.