CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 12 will mnot update due to not being installed
Reply to this topic
Sazhori [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Dec 13, 2018 04:50 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I had to do a full system refresh, in doing so Cyberlink Media Suite got messed with, I had PowerDVD12 full edition running fine, never thought to register the product either.

Now it wont open, or update, at all. What do I do ?

System info:
OS Windows 10 Home
Itel i3 2.10GHz CPU
8GB ram
DVDRW/CDRW drive

NOTE: I tried going through the Windows.old folder to get thje program, NORMALLY it worked for me on old machines {I still have PowerDVD5!!}

I want to watch movies using Cyberlink PowerDVD 12 like I was the last few months now. It was the full version and updated to the latest possibel update. {I'm not really fond of blueray movies so those arent the issue.}

If there is a proper {IE legal} full way to get the software back and working please let me know. I love this software and wouldnt trade it for the world

EDIT TO ADD: For the moment I will use VLC until I can reinstall PowerDVD 12

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 13. 2018 05:17

CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 910 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Sazhori,

If you purchased Media Suite and PowerDVD 12 from the CyberLink store, then all you need to do is contact CyberLink CS via the link below and they should have a record of your purchase:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Just make sure you use the same email address you used to purchase both of them. If you purchased they from some where else, then make sure to include any purchase information with your submission.

David
Reply to this topic