Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
menu template cinematic volume blast people away when they start the video.
Johnmcf2
Newbie Location: Arizona City, Arizona Joined: Jul 15, 2018 13:13 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
need to turn the volume down but seems to be a locked template. I have edited the sound clip "opening_BGM.wma" using audiodirector 9; but, there is a two part intro and only the second part volume was reduced. Any suggestions on how to reduce the volume by 6 on the first part of meny sound? I reduced the other two audio files also by 6 but did not notice any change.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I worked on this menu many years ago. You are probably referring to Menu\Cinematic\Audio\*.wma. Go to Cinematic\LayerTemplate\LayerTemplate2\opening.wma and edit it. That looks like the right one.
Johnmcf2
Newbie Location: Arizona City, Arizona Joined: Jul 15, 2018 13:13 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I worked on this menu many years ago. You are probably referring to Menu\Cinematic\Audio\*.wma. Go to Cinematic\LayerTemplate\LayerTemplate2\opening.wma and edit it. That looks like the right one.

That looks like the one. I searched for all the .wma's in cinematic folder; but, if it showed up I didn't see it.

Thanks that saved a lot of time.

I have been working on it 6 hours already today and that is not counting the time in the past. Looks like I might be able to finish that project today (Golden Harvest Cowboy Church DVD).

Fix something then try it... repeat.... repeat... repeat... takes up a lot of time. cool