joachim [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2009 08:11 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Good morning

I'm surprised that MPEG-4 AVC
1920X1080 16:9
13.0 Mbps
is done with a m2ts extension.

I wish I could convert this file but with mp4 extension.
Is there any plan to this feature in future ? or may be let the users making mpeg4 with 1920x1080 resolution

Thank you

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 25. 2009 10:22

Joyce_0214 [Avatar]
Member Private Message Joined: Sep 16, 2007 23:17 Messages: 73 Offline
[Post New]
You can click "use a custom file" to export your file as mp4 extension file. But the maximum resolution supported of mp4 is 640*480 (4:3) and 640*360 (16:9).

Best Regards,
CyberLink Customer Support
Robert2 S
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Australia Joined: Apr 22, 2009 05:57 Messages: 1461 Offline
[Post New]
Yes I wouldn't mind that also as Vimeo doesn't accept .m2ts format. Youtube accepts .m2ts but chokes when trying to play it.

I have to export as .wmv to get decent quality for vimeo. My youtube channel====> http://www.youtube.com/user/relate2?feature=mhsn
Leonard [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jan 16, 2015 23:23 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I am very highly offended at Cyberlink for this. I do instructional videos in mp4 format at high resolution, and bought this software yesterday because of the hype and advertising of its great capabilities. Now, I find that I can't use it because it won't produce videos in the format I use. I was using a cheap $29 program, and it could produce hi-rez. What a disappointment! I guess I'll be more careful to always do the trial versions from now on. This program is a total disappointment, and I'll be sure to get the word out. Couldn't they have given a list of its capabilities and incapabilities before you buy their product? I don't know if I can get my money back now, but for me, I just bought something to take up more disk space and never be used.
Reply to this topic