CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Photogrammetry with Gear 360
Reply to this topic
[Post New]
Has anyone tried it? How was it? Can you use DZ or do you have to get a separate program? Thanks all! A
[Post New]
Hello andrewg24,

Welcome to the DZ forum. laughing

Anyone who has tried it wouldn't have used any CyberLink software (except for possibly photo processing), & DirectorZone wouldn't help at all.

The process of building 3D models from hundreds of images is a complex one I have no experience of. From what I understand, it seems the lower resolution of photos from 360 cameras would be a limitation.

Here are some links you may find useful:

Software to convert 360 video to 3D models

Photogrammetry scenes with 360 camera

Agrisoft Photoscan

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Quote Hello andrewg24,

Welcome to the DZ forum. laughing

Anyone who has tried it wouldn't have used any CyberLink software (except for possibly photo processing), & DirectorZone wouldn't help at all.

The process of building 3D models from hundreds of images is a complex one I have no experience of. From what I understand, it seems the lower resolution of photos from 360 cameras would be a limitation.

Here are some links you may find useful:

Software to convert 360 video to 3D models

Photogrammetry scenes with 360 camera

Agrisoft Photoscan

PIX

I sincerely appreciate that PIX. I'm doing a cool experiment with Gear 360 and theater stages. Pm me if anyone wants to know more. Thanks to everyone on here. This tech is very exciting and I can't wait to see how it blossoms!

A
Reply to this topic