CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to stop Videos 2, 3 ... from autoplaying?
Reply to this topic
Uodal [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 11, 2018 04:24 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hi!

How can I stop the automatic showing of the second, third and following videos after the main video?
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi!

How can I stop the automatic showing of the second, third and following videos after the main video?

What do you mean? plz give a snapshot to explain your question.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 5397 Offline
[Post New]
Uodal - Have you investigated creating the use of playlists where you can have it playing only one title, two or three of them, just some of them, and all of them, etc. You can have more than one playlist.

For greater versatility you may want to consider PowerDirector retail version.
Uodal [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Uodal - Have you investigated creating the use of playlists where you can have it playing only one title, two or three of them, just some of them, and all of them, etc. You can have more than one playlist.

For greater versatility you may want to consider PowerDirector retail version.

Thank you for your suggestion, but playlists seem not to work with DVD/Bluray that are playable only (no later recording or editing). I need those for my customers.
Uodal [Avatar]
[Post New]

What do you mean? plz give a snapshot to explain your question.

After the first video (the main movie) ends, the next one (Outtakes or Making of) starts automatically. I do not want this, I want the customer choose the following video from the menu.
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Private Message Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]

After the first video (the main movie) ends, the next one (Outtakes or Making of) starts automatically. I do not want this, I want the customer choose the following video from the menu.

OK, then I think you can follow the snapshot setting "playback_mode.jpg" for this.
[Thumb - playback_mode.jpg]
 Filename
playback_mode.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
164 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
Uodal [Avatar]
[Post New]

OK, then I think you can follow the snapshot setting "playback_mode.jpg" for this.

sumerJ, thank you very much, that is what I was looking for (how stupid of me not to look there in the first place!foot-in-mouth).
Reply to this topic