CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Saving videos power director in order to upload to social platforms
Reply to this topic
lqhq [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jun 04, 2018 23:56 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi ,how can i upload the videos i created in powerdirector to social media when the exporting files are not supported or recognised on any platform,i tried saving after producing to mp4 which started uploading but then on platform error message saying there is null and cannot locate ownership codes,
i have not paid for the extended version yet is that why ?or will i still have no way to easily save into MOV or recognisable video files like the problem im having now,i must say as easy as the programme is i think this part is spectaculary difficult lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 19. 2018 21:03

stevek
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Perhaps this question is in the wrong part of the forum. Since you used Power Director, please repost this message in the proper version of Power Director. Also note if it is a purchased version or a version that came with a piece of hardware (an OEM version).

Where are you trying to upload your video? Does it contain any copy protected material?

Again, repost this im the correct section of the forum and answer these questions along with what you already posted (copy and Paste). .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
lqhq [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jun 04, 2018 23:56 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Thankyou
Quote Perhaps this question is in the wrong part of the forum. Since you used Power Director, please repost this message in the proper version of Power Director. Also note if it is a purchased version or a version that came with a piece of hardware (an OEM version).

Where are you trying to upload your video? Does it contain any copy protected material?

Again, repost this im the correct section of the forum and answer these questions along with what you already posted (copy and Paste).
Reply to this topic